NOTE: Our e-mail receives large influxes of mails. Reach out to us any time!
E-mail us with your cover letter and resume (In .txt, .doc, .docx, or .pdf format) to apply for working opportunities with us. Make sure to include the location for where you’re applying and note which position you’re interested in in the subject line. If applicable, include a link to your portfolio within the body of your e-mail.
Experis Game Solutions is partnering our intelligent employees with developers and publishers of video games on all platforms to release intended gaming experiences and improve games using the latest technology.
Now looking for testers to join our growing team in Milwaukee. If you believe you qualify and would like to apply, use the link to apply or mail Polly with your resume (In .txt, .doc, .docx, or .pdf format) and cover letter to email@example.com.
Redmond and Seattle, Washington:
- Audio Tester
- Lighting Artist
- World Builder
- Biome Environment Artist
- Customer Support Project Liaison
- VFX Artist
- Technical Writer
- Producer (3+ years console game production experience)
- Tools Software Engineer (C++)
- Hard Surface Art Manager (5+ years experience, Maya)
- Technical Animator (Python, UE4)
- Technical Artist (Python, C# / C++ game development, UE4, Maya, Photoshop)
- Narrative Audio Engineer (4+ years C/C++ game development, .NET, Python, UE4, Wwise, screenplays, music and sound design)
If you believe you qualify and would like to apply for any of these positions in Vancouver, BC (Canada), please mail us with your resume (In .txt, .doc, .docx, or .pdf format) and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. These positions are remote until offices reopen. Please include your portfolio if that’s applicable to the role.
- Test Lead
- Test Lead
To apply for any of these positions, please mail us with your resume (In .txt, .doc, .docx, or .pdf format) and cover letter at email@example.com.