Audio Technical Designer
The Halo audio team is currently looking for an audio technical designer to help build and improve our technical audio systems. Your input and creativity will help shape the cutting edge audio systems that enable our team to deliver a world class audio experience. You will work closely with our sound designers and programmers to implement audio into the game, create new audio systems and refine our existing technology. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, who can contribute new ideas and collaborate on a diverse team.
• Work directly with Senior Audio Implementer to implement, test, and iterate on new audio features and technology
• Work with a team of sound designers and programmers to implement features that serve the needs of the sound designers
• Help deliver a quality audio experience by providing technical expertise and input
• Help support the audio team with technical needs and audio implementation requests.
• At least 3 years’ professional experience in game audio
• Experience with Wwise.
• Game engine experience (Unreal, Unity, proprietary engine, etc.)
• Self-motivated, quick learner, able to investigate issues and find answers independently
• Collaborative team player who values contributing to others success
• Experience with scripting languages such as LUA, XML, or visual scripting tools
• Experience with technical audio implementation and optimization
• Experience improving game engine tools, workflows, and systems
• Experience working on a first person shooter game
• Experience shipping a AAA game title
To apply for this position, please mail us with your resume (In .txt, .doc, .docx, or .pdf format) and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know the location and position you’re applying for in your e-mail.