As an Audio Tester, you will focus on testing audio while working directly with the client’s Audio Team; you’ll use your experience and interest in audio issues to identify bugs within game titles at appropriate times, and then properly communicate them to the development team to steward quality.
• Find and reproduce audio issues within video game software
• Communicate audio issues within quality bug reports to publishers and developers
• Troubleshoot audio issues and communicate results
• Audio-tech experienced with analytical problem-solving skills
• Appropriate, confident, and clear communication
• Basic computer experience (Windows, Microsoft Office programs)
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 18 years of age or older
To apply for this position, please mail us with your resume (In .txt, .doc, .docx, or .pdf format) and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know the location and position you’re applying for in your e-mail.