Customer Support Project Liaison
Does the idea of a fast-paced, continually evolving, customer-centric environment focused on delivering amazing entertainment excite you? Do you want to directly impact the customer experiences of the games and franchises you have been playing for years? Would you like to help us create a premium experience for customer support?
The 343 Industry team is looking for a Customer Support Project Liaison to help drive issues reported by customers to resolution. As a Customer Support Project Liaison, you will work directly with Producers, Testers, and Developers, to prioritize issues and drive them to a solution.
As a part of the 343 Industry support team, you will directly work with one of the project teams to communicate, prioritize, and drive customer support issues that have been reported. In addition, you will be managing updating Support Agents on the current status of outstanding customer tickets, which includes keeping discussion/comment, attachments, and status in sync across the lifetime of the issue. Stakeholders will need to have clear information on the breadth of users impacted as well as the depth of impact an issue has. You will communicate with Support Agents to get additional information on issues and work with them to help improve the data gathered from users. Input on how to improve and streamline the process will also be core to your responsibilities.
As the internal voice of the community on the 343 Industry support team, you will need to effectively communicate top customer issues and make sure we are designing and developing solutions in our products to keep the community healthy.
Qualifications and Skills
• 3+ years of software troubleshooting or customer support
• 2+ years of experience with the software development product cycle
• Passion for customer advocacy in the gaming industry
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes
• Desire to improve customer support experience
• Strong familiarity with Xbox, PC gaming, and the Halo franchise
• Ability to successfully communicate using data
• Experience working with software testing / development / design disciplines