Marketing Artist (Contract) – Remote availability – Vancouver, BC
In this role you’ll create iconic and compelling images for the Gears of War franchise. The images and asset you create will be part of our go-to-market and live service promotional campaigns.
You have a passion for creating beautiful images, can work in a deadline driven environment and have a high attention to detail. You enjoy collaborative iteration and are able to work with a variety of personalities and stakeholders.
- Produce high quality posed and lit renders for digital and print campaigns
- Prepare and package game assets to share with external partners
- Organize and archive digital assets
- Art-related degree and/or comparable professional experience
- A strong illustrative background or understanding of photographic and/or cinematic composition and lighting
- Able to pitch prototype and pitch multiple ideas quickly, either through sketch or 3D formats
- 2-4 years of experience working with posing and lighting 3D models in games or film, and ideally for promotional use
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Art portfolio submission is required
- Problem solver that works well in a collaborative and deadline driven environment
- Game engine experience (Unreal, Frostbite or Unity)
- Game Cinematic background