As a Test Associate you will work with like-minded, innovative, and fun teams; you’ll use your critical-thinking gamer-brain to identify issues within game titles at appropriate times, and then properly communicate them to the development team to steward quality.
• Find and reproduce issues within video game software
• Communicate issues within quality bug reports to publishers and developers
• Provide opinions on fun factor or balance of the game
• Follow guided tests and communicate results
• Gamer with analytical problem-solving skills
• Appropriate, confident, and clear communication
• Basic computer experience (Windows, Microsoft Office programs)
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 18 years of age or older
To apply for this position, please mail us with your resume (In .txt, .doc, .docx, or .pdf format) and cover letter at email@example.com. Let us know the location and position you’re applying for in your e-mail.