UI Software EngineerHow strong are your skills in C++?
We’re looking for a UI Software Engineer to help bring the next AAA, next-generation user experience to life!
We work primarily in C++, using a highly modified version of Unreal Engine 4. Our UI content is authored using Unreal Motion Graphics (UMG), a state-of-the-art UI Framework, giving us the power to make our UI a best-in-class showpiece for XBOX and Windows games. Your job will be to architect and build the systems which allow our team of artists and designers to shine, with a focus on performance and iteration speed.
The UI team at The Coalition is uniquely poised to have a huge impact on our projects. We are often the driving force behind large features, both in the frontend and in gameplay. We are a diverse set of developers with backgrounds in web, VR, mobile, and games (both hardcore and casual) brought together by a shared passion for delivering unparalleled user experiences!
• Experience with C++ is a requirement.
• Experience with multi-threaded architectures preferred.
• Experience shipping professional game projects is preferred.
• Able to demonstrate knowledge of solid software engineering practices.
• BSc. degree or equivalent experience/education.
• Self-starter who works well with a cross-disciplinary team.
• Approaches solutions with end user in mind.
• Dynamic problem solver.
• Enjoys sharing technical designs in a group setting.
• Able to work in a large, established code base.