Experts at finding experts.
For over 15 years, Experis’ Global Testing Services Practice has offered a comprehensive suite of software testing solutions, including strategic consulting, test management, test case design, process reviews, functional test execution, and reporting. In 2010, with our facility supporting Microsoft in Portland, Oregon, we spun off a Game Services Practice. Our professional testing consultants have partnered with some of the most respected organizations in the world, including Microsoft; building our experience and expanding our in-depth testing knowledge.
Overall we have 450 consultants working in our Testing and Games Services Practices. These resources cover a range of roles, including practice leaders, test management, test project management, program managers, software developers, software design engineers in test, software test engineers/QA engineers, data engineers, and test associates/QA testers. Many of our consultants hold certifications such as International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB), Certified Software Tester (CSTE), Project Management Professional (PMP), Six Sigma, and/or other industry designations. Our testing practice services include:
- Assessments and Process Reviews– With frameworks such as TPI ®, Project Management Institute (PMI) ®, and our own Quality Accelerators, Experis is able to collaborate with Microsoft to determine a strategic vision and defined roadmap for reaching beyond expected levels of quality for your software applications.
- Test Strategy and Approach Creation–A test strategy organizes an approach so that people, processes, and technology will be used to focus testing on the most important aspects of Microsoft’s systems. Experis provides a wide variety of experience with technology and industries to determine the most appropriate steps in planning efficient testing efforts.
- Test Management and Execution–Defect management, testing process optimization, and effective allocation of testing resources are critical for a successful testing effort. We are able to use our own methodology or Microsoft’s process (or some of both) for quality delivery of these services.
- Test Automation–Rich internet applications, web services architecture, and mobile application development require greater technical expertise to reduce the testing cycle. Experis provides an approach and automation tool knowledge to extend beyond just functional testing to provide validation earlier and more often for aggressive project timelines.
- Testing Centers of Excellence–Many organizations are experiencing the efficiency of consolidating testing services, tools, and resources. We use our proven approach, as well as domestic and offshore facilities, to assist organizations in transforming to a Center of Excellence model without interruption in current critical project initiatives.
- Performance Testing–Experis uses our client’s user traffic requirements and projected changes to applications, networks, and hardware to create performance test models, effort estimates, and planning tools for initializing a targeted test effort. In addition, our consultants are skilled in a wide variety of load and stress testing tools to execute the test plan efficiently.
- Mobile Application Testing–As technology advances, there is a need to develop specific skills and approaches for testing. Experis provides guidance, expertise, and facilities to boost success and focus in game and mobile application testing.
Our Game Solutions organization strives toward shaping the future of game technology through experience, expertise, and collaboration.
With solid user research foundations and sparks of creativity, our teams specialize in discovering effective solutions for complex problems in development, platforms, and products.
Today we facilitate the most exciting innovations in technology for world-class UX gaming experts. Through study management, participant recruiting, and project oversight we’re the on-the-ground team leaders in game research and development rely on to propel success globally.
Providing translation and localization services since 1992, we understand the true meaning of localization – and what it takes to do it perfectly. In the many years we’ve been providing translation services, we have attained the global reach and know-how needed to understand local cultural intricacies. We have put together an expert team of professionals who can handle any job at any scale and we constantly innovate and streamline our work policies – staying ahead of our competition and strengthening our Position as market leaders. From software localization to simultaneous interpretation, from medical documentation to IT-related material – we deliver a variety of high-quality solutions to a wide array of industries. This is accomplished by combining our expert personnel with a unique workflow developed from years of hands-on experience. Understanding the implications of the quality of our work on a product`s success and the importance of timely delivery -we also offer our customers a comprehensive management plan of the entire work process according to an agreed level of service and measurable milestones of quality and throughput. Our professional team, unique workflow and high-level QA processes embody the essence of our expertise – providing you with the best, most cost-effective localization services available today.
With seasonal peaks and fluctuating market demands, your industry requires exceptional workforce agility and quick access to the right talent and specialized solutions. That’s what Experis delivers. We provide professional resourcing and project solutions to fit your business, whether you’re looking for an interim design engineer, a project team for a critical initiative, or your next VP of Engineering.
Experis Engineering delivers more than just talented professionals. We also offer a suite of specialized, scalable solutions that align technology, expertise and process. Our engineering solutions help you contain costs, increase productivity and accelerate the results of your initiatives. For some companies, this means bringing in a team to audit and improve existing engineering-based processes. For others, it’s building onsite teams that escalate innovation. For still others, it’s outsourcing a particular engineering function to expedite production. Our solutions center on:
- Engineering Management and Quality
- Product Development and Engineering
- Product/Process Testing
- Project Management and Outsourced Solutions
- Warranty and Product Service Support