Multiplayer Content Designer
343 Industries is looking for a talented and passionate Multiplayer Content Designer to help design and implement gameplay content for our next Halo shooter multiplayer and Forge experience.
• Work with Multiplayer leads to understand design vision and goals.
• Assisting and supporting game mode/system development through scripting and object setup.
• Build, prep, and manage Forge gameplay content.
• Attend and actively participate in multiplayer brainstorms and playtests.
• Implement gameplay and environment one off events.
• Work with production and leads to prioritize specifics of features.
• Collect feedback from leads and team members on implemented content and systems.
• Maintain design documentation for owned work, when applicable.
• Communicate and coordinate across several teams within the studio.
• Fix multiplayer bugs.
Qualifications & Skills:
• 1+ years of professional game development experience.
• Strong scripting or code skills (C, LUA, and/or others).
• Familiarity designing, building, and tuning custom content in a game engine (Unreal, Unity, etc.).
• Prior experience problem solving and debugging game design issues.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Career drive in design and game development; especially multiplayer.
• Desire to consistently deliver high-quality work and results.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Systems and/or level design experience.
• An interest in the shooter genre.
• Strong understanding of Halo multiplayer, modes, systems, and sandbox.
• Multiplayer Spartan Rank of 50+ in Halo 5: Guardians.
To apply for this position, please mail us with your resume (In .txt, .doc, .docx, or .pdf format) and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know the location and position you’re applying for in your e-mail.