As a Software Test Engineer, you will be responsible for the efficient execution of your area plans in coordination with production, development, and other area owners on innovative and fun teams; you’ll use strategic insight to prioritize tests and prove your testing coverage through proper communication.
- Ability to write and maintain tests in various scripting languages.
- Fluency in C#
- Create and maintain appropriate game testing tools, technology, and processes
- Collaborate to innovate data-supported reporting to drive future testing
- Mentor and share your knowledge with others through collaboration and peer reviews
- Promote an efficient, positive testing environment
- Confident and clear communication
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Working knowledge of relational databases and associated technologies: SQL, SSMS, Python, R
- Knowledge of video game development and testing cycle
- Knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Passionate about product quality and customer advocacy
- Deep knowledge of game areas and certification requirements within video games
- Strong aptitude for data analytics and visualizations through common tools including Excel, Power BI, or Tableau to provide valuable insights upstream
To apply for this position, please mail us with your resume (In .txt, .doc, .docx, or .pdf format) and cover letter at email@example.com. Let us know the location and position you’re applying for in your e-mail.